Friday, February 23, 2007

MCDST!

Sorry blogging has been light, work has been hectic, and I just passed Microsoft's Exam 70-272. I am now a MCDST, which, if nothing else, looks good right before an annual review. Whew.

For anyone who has never taken a Microsoft IT test, it is the intellectual equivalent of shaving your no-no parts with a cheese grater. There is what you would do in a given situation, the most expedient fix, and the Microsoft test answer. Oh, and of course, the answers are from memory, because there is no such thing as Google in the outside world. Sigh.

Enough whining. The test is over, I have a shiny new cert, and I am going to celebrate by pwning some noobs in WoW.

1 Comments:

Blogger HungryChic said...

I for one would rather you continue the certification track rather than use a cheese grater for such a thing... but I can guide one to the perfect grater for just such an occasion! Congratulations my ubergeek, my love.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home